Whew, April was quite the month. We moved Carson and I out to Colorado on April 5th, he did pretty well on the drive. But then Michael had to turn around on the 6th and go back to Utah to continue working. I felt like I needed to be out in Colorado so soon because I needed to set up childcare, figure out my work situation, and let Carson get settled before I threw him in daycare or put him in the care of someone else. Michael and I both were set to go back to work on May 5th.
Michael would come out on the weekends with more of our things and I was here alone during the week. Single moms should get medals. I don't know how they get by on their own. I mean, I did, but it was so tiring and stressful. I'm so happy that is over and Michael is back.
Carson and I got to spend so much time together, that was nice. We also visited my folks and visited Kansas. I'll post the Kansas pics later.
| Hanging with Uncle Dan |
![]() |
| Big boy on Grandma and Grandpa's couch |
We worked on transitioning Carson to his crib at the beginning of the month. It is so nice to have a nursery for him! I'll take some pics sometime soon. I'm not done decorating though.
![]() |
| Socks on his hands to protect him from scratching his head! |
He grew into his activity center and he loves it!
And he missed Daddy while he was gone.
He loves to bounce, but he just has not figured out the jumparoo yet. When he does I'm sure he will love it. He just kind of stands there now and turns in circles.
Aunt Hannah gave Carson a fun dog toy that barks. He likes it.
And he spends some time under his playmat every day.
We figured out why he is so chunky, he needs to lay off the ice cream!
![]() |
| Daddy putting Carson Night-Night |
![]() |
| Having fun on our awesome porch |
![]() |
| Bath time=lots of splashing now |
We sure love our little bear! May is going to be full of changes for this little guy as mommy goes back to work.














No comments:
Post a Comment