I'm a little bit behind on my posts. These pics are all from the weekend before last, so the first weekend in June. But here's what has been a-happening here.
I don't want to use plastic to heat up Carson's food and the only small glass containers I have are shot glasses. So yes, my son gets very excited when I pull out a shot glass...
Since Carson is now sitting (what!?!), we had to change up his bath, he would no longer sit leaned back in the tub.
This makes hair washing much more difficult...
![]() |
| Big Boy Clothes! |
My mom came up to visit again and brought my little sister Hannah. She spoiled her grandson by buying him a swing.
So cute!! He loves it.
We have been hanging out on our deck a lot, we love it. The other night, Daddy and Carson were taking selfies!
Love my boys. We are just trying to enjoy living in the moment here, and soaking everything up while we can.









No comments:
Post a Comment