Friday, July 18, 2014

Cousins Come to Visit

Have I mentioned how terrible I am at remembering to take pics.  I'm so sorry.  Carson's Aunt Gina and Uncle Adam came with cousins Sutton and Ren for a visit and I don't have any pictures of them together.  I am terrible.  Gina, next time we see each other remind me to do that! 

But anyway, on Wednesday when I told Carson that his cousins were coming, he got so excited!! 


He and Sutton hit it off well. :-)


We all took a train ride on the Georgetown loop railroad and Carson was pretty indifferent on the first stretch.




And then he screamed the whole way back to the station on the second leg.  So I'm thinking this guy is not going to be a train kid...


While they were in town, we went to lunch at Cafe Rio.  I realized this was the first time Carson has ever gotten to sit in a high chair in a restaurant!  With all the food allergies/sensitivities, we never go out to eat.


I thought he looked so cute.


We took all the kiddos to the pool one afternoon.  Carson loved it!  He is such a water baby.


And then they headed home.  Yeah, no pics of them, bad right?  Well, hopefully I'll get my act together here soon.  Carson isn't getting any younger, I need to learn to take more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment