This past weekend we finally made some plans for an adventure! We were supposed to go paddleboarding for our anniversary, but our reservation was cancelled due to wind. So we set up another reservation for this past Sunday.
It was a perfect day at the reservoir. We invited my sister down and prepared for a fun day by the water, or at least half day.
Paddleboarding was amazing. I love it! I really wish I lived close to the water and could paddle way more frequently then my once a year occurrence.
We got my sister out there to try it out as well and she loved it too. Maybe we can go in on a board together...
Aunt Jamie and Carson had a good time while Mike and I paddleboarded.
It was a hot day so we did have to get Carson into his swimsuit and take him into the lake. I was a little worried about it at first because the water was so dirty, but then I remembered this is real life and I don't want Carson to live in a bubble. The kid is just going to have to develop an immune system! :-) Mmm, lake water. But Carson had a great time in the lake. Seriously, this kid LOVES water.
We found this little frog and were trying to show it to Carson, but it moved too quick so he didn't ever really see it. We just put it on his head and he didn't notice! We are such terrible parents.
What a great day. We left around 2pm and then hung out at the house and were lazy for the rest of the day. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment