Michael and I decided to take the Labor Day weekend as a chance to go back and visit my parents. We definitely get to see my family more now that we are back in Colorado, but Michael had not been back to my parents house for almost two years! I have been itching to go back too because Carson is in the animal loving phase right now, and my parents have goats, chickens, dogs, and cats.
And Carson definitely loved the animals!
We went hiking and fishing, at a ton of good food, and had a bonfire every night. It was heavenly.
On Saturday, we hiked down to a creek so Mike and the kids could fish.
All that hiking wore Carson out.
And we had to four wheel to get to the trailhead.
The Xterra proved its off-road worthiness.
Like I said, Carson loved the animals. His favorites were the dogs by far, but the chickens came in second.
He got lots of snuggles from Grandma
![]() |
| Look at that puppy! |
Sunday we went to Lake Deweese so the kids and Mike could fish again. The view was astounding!
Man, I can never get enough mountains. Over the bonfire one night, we roasted hot dogs and had smores and mountain pies.
Carson got to try out our old legos. He was a huge fan.
And on Monday morning, my mom watched Carson so Mike and I could go for a hike together.
Before we left I wanted to get a picture of Carson with his relatives, so I have some photos to go back to when he is older.
| Carson - 9 months with Grandma and Grandpa |
| Carson 9 months with Uncle Daniel and Aunt Hannah |
![]() |
| Carson 9 months with Mommy and Daddy |











No comments:
Post a Comment