Monday, November 23, 2015

19 Weeks - Baby 2.0

It was such a great weekend, so busy though. We are hosting Thanksgiving this year and between Carson's Birthday party and getting ready for that, I didn't have much time for anything else. But the weeks are passing so fast!



How Far Along?  19 weeks

Weight Gain?  Haven't weighed myself, but I can no longer fit into many pants, I am now in leggings or maternity pants, so I must have put on some pounds, :-)  So happy to be pregnant in the winter this time and have a spring baby!! 

How Are You Feeling?  Great!  I have felt so great this week, even despite the fact that Carson fractured his leg and we have had to give him some extra care.  I also started feeling the baby right after I made that last post on 18 weeks.  It is so fun!  So far the movements are very small, but I know they will get so much more powerful and bigger. I've been doing a ton of fun crafty projects, was getting ready for Carson's second birthday (what?!), and getting ready for Thanksgiving.  I feel like an adult because we are hosting Thanksgiving this year, lol.  

Food Cravings/Aversions?  It has been cold here, so hot drinks have been my go to, hot cider, hot cocoa, and coffee.  I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake though.  I notice it messes with my sleep this time around. Other than that, I actually craved vegetables this week!!  I cooked up some cabbage, kale, broccoli, and acorn squash and then also bought a ton of stuff for salads this week.  I felt very healthy lol.  But then I craved junk food, like cookies and cupcakes so I kind of overdid it on the sugar.  Thanksgiving is coming up and I will definitely have enough rich food for a couple days, so it is probably good that I go back to my veggies...

What's Up With Baby?  The baby is not 6 inches long and about half a pound!  No wonder I started feeling it.  Also, we are getting so close to finding out the gender of our little one.  December 4th is only 1.5 weeks away!! I have no idea how we are going to announce or to who.  We were contemplating waiting to spill the beans til Christmas and making some family wait (Would this kill you Gina? Nancy?).  I had a friend have the tech write the gender on a piece of paper and then someone made them a cake with either pink or blue icing in the middle. She said that was a ton of fun.  But I don't want to close my eyes for half the ultrasound again, so I might let myself find out then. Not sure, not sure...

Interesting Notes?  I can't believe my Carson is almost 2!!  We had a little Bday party for him and his little friends yesterday, the 22nd.  That was my due date with him!  And then he made me wait 5 long days, so his real bday is the 27th, the day after Thanksgiving.  I have really been thinking about birth again and wondering how the birth of this little one will go.  I know I can't control anything, but I am really hoping things will be a little faster and easier this time around.  :-)


 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment