Tuesday, December 15, 2015

22 Weeks - Baby 2.0

Happy Holidays!  I can't believe Christmas is so close.  This time of year is so fun and so exciting! But I also get such a letdown after it is over.  This year though, after the holidays are through I can get excited about something else coming up in April...



How far along?  22 weeks

Weight Gain?  Haven't weighed myself this week, but this baby really likes to eat... I'm trying to eat a little more mindfully, so hopefully I have tapered some of the gain for awhile.

Food Cravings/Aversions?  Hmm, tator tots?  Those sounded pretty good.  I did crave pizza again, so we made some homemade pizza (no gluten, no cheese, but tasty nonetheless!).  Otherwise, I can't think of any aversions or cravings this week.

How are you feeling?  Good, I had a weird episode this past week though.  I went to a technical tour at the National Renewable Energy Lab and had to leave because I was feeling hot and lightheaded, like I might pass out. It was weird and awful.  I have no idea what caused it and it hasn't happened again.  I was really off for the rest of the day though and had no energy and was really tired. Maybe low blood pressure?  Otherwise, I've felt pretty good.  Definitely starting to feel more pregnant, which I can't believe I feel this way already!! With Carson, I didn't really feel pregnant until I was in the mid-thirties for weeks.  I'm only 22 weeks!  Ahhh!

What's up with baby?  She is 11 inches long and almost a pound!! According to the pregnancy websites, she is about as big as a spaghetti squash (length-wise).  Fine hair called lanugo now covers her body and she is getting some wrinkles where fat will fill in later.

Interesting notes?  We were able to get away to the mountains last weekend.  That was really nice.  We hung out, watched snow fall, had a fire in the fireplace and played in the cold and snow.  Someone didn't really cooperate though, so we didn't stay quite as long as we wanted to.  But we did have a great time.  It made us realize Mike and I need another babymoon before this one comes!


 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment