Wednesday, January 20, 2016

27 Weeks - Baby 2.0

One more week folks!  Almost in the third trimester!  Carson's pregnancy seemed to go at a snail's pace, but this pregnancy is flying by so fast!



How far along?  27 Weeks

Weight Gain? 20 lbs

Cravings/Aversions?  Craving waffles with sunbutter or pumpkin seed butter, wine, chips and salsa.  No aversions...except I overdid it on chocolate and coffee last week with my audit at work and now both chocolate and coffee do not really sound appetizing.

How are you feeling?  Good, had some low back pain this past week.  I think most of it was due to being at my desk four days solid last week without walking or exercising at all when I got home.  We were just really busy and I worked a ton extra at work. We had family in this past weekend and it was so great to see them!  Carson had a blast hanging out with his cousin and I had a great time doing a sipping and painting class with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.

How is baby girl?  She seems to be doing great!  She is such a night owl. She kicks all.night.long.  According to the websites, she is growing by leaps and bounds and is now measured from head to toe instead of crown to rump.  Her 9 inch crown to rump measurement from last week makes her around 15 inches long this week if she could stretch out! She also should weight 2+ lbs.  She can recognize voices now, so I should start paying attention to if she gets really active when she hears certain people.

Interesting Notes?  I went hiking and for a long walk over the weekend and it was great!  I need to make sure I am getting some activity in.  Also, with Carson, I had what the call a linea nigra.  It is basically a line down the middle of your belly. I do not have that with this little one at all.

 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment