Third trimester!!!! Woohoo!! I now see my midwife every 2 weeks. Craziness.
How far along? 28 weeks
Weight Gain? 21 lbs
Cravings/Aversions? No more chips and salsa! Whew, I had the largest chips and salsa craving and now it is gone, way too many chips and too much salsa...
Now, craving chocolate chip cookies and pizza.
How are you feeling? Feeling good! I've been sleeping great! *knock on wood* Although I have been having the craziest dreams. I don't remember many of them, but they are weird and there are a ton of them. I'm also having a little low back pain, but I think that is from sitting so much with work. When I was pregnant with Carson, I worked from home and my schedule was so much more flexible and I was able to work out a lot more as well.
How is baby girl? We had a little scare at my 28 week appointment. When she checked the heartbeat it was low, in range, but much lower than we have ever heard. Since baby girl's heart was around 125 bpm, the doctor just wanted to make sure everything was okay so she brought me into the ultrasound room. By then baby girl must have woken up, because her heart rate was 150 bpm. So, we know my baby is having normal sleep and wake cycles. :-) According to the websites, she is about 16 inches long and about 2.5 lbs.
Interesting Notes? Right now, baby girl is in the breech position. They said I shouldn't be concerned at all, since it is still early, most babies turn around now if they haven't already. At 28 weeks, about 75% of babies have flipped, meaning I am in the 25 % that haven't. I am a little concerned though, so prayers would be appreciated. I was really counting on having a normal labor and birth again, and will be very sad if I have to have a scheduled C-section because she won't flip around. They usually don't worry really worry until around 33-34 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment