Tuesday, February 9, 2016

30 Weeks - Baby 2.0

I remember that with Carson, I thought that 30 weeks was a huge milestone and that I was so far along! With this one, I feel like I have so little time left, lol.  I thought I would do a comparison photo.  Me at 30 weeks with Baby Funk 2.0 on the left and 30 Weeks with Carson on the right. I look about the same.

























How far along?  30 Weeks

Weight Gain?  22 lbs

Cravings/Aversions?  Pizza!!  I need to trial cheese though.  Since weaning Carson, I have not been able to reintroduce all foods, dairy being one of them.  I have tried milk, cream, and ice cream and all have failed and left me very sick. I tried butter this weekend though, and seemed to do okay. 

How are you feeling?  Good, hungry.  I seem to be able to put incredibly large amounts of food away and am never really full.  Otherwise, I am still sleeping good, crazy dreams still, but I feel rested.  I haven't really needed to nap. I'm feeling a little nervous and apprehensive about her health, honestly.Carson had an allergist appointment and I asked the doctor about chance of baby girl having severe allergies as well. His answer was kind of disheartening, he said she has a greater than 50% chance of also have severe allergies, and her chance of having an allergy/asthma/rhinitis is even higher. :-(  It made me a little sad and seems a little unfair.  I didn't ask to have allergies or asthma and it hurts my heart that I am passing these things on to my kids.

How is baby girl?  She seems to be great!  She is kicking away.  According to the websites, she is around 3 lbs and 15-16 inches long.  I still feel like she might be breech, because I feel a round thing up by my ribs, but hopefully that is her rear end now.  :-)

Interesting Notes?  We have been talking about "baby sister" a lot with Carson.  I can see he still doesn't get it, but he says cute things now when we talk about baby sister.  Like, "baby sister is sleeping in Mommy's tummy" or "baby sister is crying."  It is pretty adorable.


 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment