Another less than stellar photo folks, but it was once again dark when I remembered to have Michael take it. I will try for a daylight pic next week!
How far along? 31 Weeks
Weight Gain? 24 lbs
Cravings/Aversions? Donuts/Cinnamon Rolls/Scones. Pizza. Macaroni and cheese sounds heavenly. Darn you dairy.
How are you feeling? Much better. Maybe it's been pregnancy hormones but the last two weeks were a little emotional. I'm feeling much more stable/better about everything right now. At my last midwife appointment, my midwife was so encouraged at how well I was doing. My blood pressure is great, I am gaining weight very quickly, but I was only measuring a 29 at almost 31 weeks. (they measure your belly and the number of centimeters you are should match the week pregnant you are, plus or minus 2 cm) I did this with Carson too, I always measured small despite his fairly hefty size. She encouraged me that I didn't need another birthing class, that I should be fine since I've been through it once and will have one of them there again. Oh, baby girl was head down! Or at least the midwife was pretty sure. At my 34 week appointment they will really confirm.
Another reason the midwife was encouraged was because of how well all my blood work looked. I have to be monitored because of the Hashimotos and everything was looking very good. Actually much better than it has in a year! Maybe some of these things I have been trying to do to help myself are working!
How is baby girl? Well, websites can't agree on size and weight, probably because it varies so much between babies. But she is between 15-17 inches long and around 3 lbs. Her brain is growing this trimester and she is adding fat. She will supposedly start putting on half a pound a week from now on.
Interesting Notes? I am really feeling that this pregnancy is going too fast. Last week I sat and just watched her move in my belly. I poked at her and messed with her a little, and just sat there. I wanted to remember and enjoy that time, just be present. She is going to be here so fast and I will get my body back to myself. But I remember longing before I was pregnant to feel a baby move in my belly again. Pregnancy seems so long...sometimes, but in the grand scheme of life it is just a short blip, but pretty special.
My ticker below says only 62 days!! Depending on when I go into labor, we may have only 8 weeks left! Woah! Totally not ready. We have gotten nothing ready for baby. I guess I washed her car seat, that's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment