Sorry so late. Mondays and Tuesdays are busy days for us because our schedules don't mesh well and one of us gets home late each night. Then last night we finally remembered to take a picture as I was on my way out to the gym. I think my gym visits are going to start getting less frequent...it is getting hard to exercise.
How far along? 32 Weeks
Weight Gain? 25 lbs
Cravings/Aversions? Fresh bread, pasta, dark chocolate. At least I have been able to enjoy the dark chocolate, lol. Aversion to soup, it does not sound good at all.
How are you feeling? I had a couple days this last week where I felt wiped, and was really slow to get going in the morning. I had woken up early and couldn't fall back to sleep. I just felt tired and, well, pregnant. Hopefully that doesn't happen too much more. Work on Thursday was rough because I was so tired and just generally out of it. I can't imagine having to live with that for the next 8-ish weeks of work. Having more heartburn.
I'm still having crazy dreams at night. And I feel like my belly popped out more this week, even Michael and my nanny looked at me and said I just seem really big all of a sudden.
How is baby girl? She seems great! She is now around 3.5 lbs and around 16-18 inches long. Her pokes and jabs are starting to get pretty strong. I have had a couple of really strong rolls or kicks that hit something that smarted pretty bad.
Interesting Notes? My coworker had her baby two weeks early (38 weeks) this past week. She was induced and then ended up having to have a C-Section :-(. If I have my baby two weeks early, than that means I only have 6 weeks left! Holy cow! Not likely though, considering Carson was 5 days late.
I've found a great 2.4 mile easy hike at a place not too far from our house and I've been LOVING going over there for a walk/hike. I can't wait to go again on Sunday. Nature and mountains helps me feel so centered and at peace, and I love it is something I can do pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment