Ugh, Mike and Carson were sick...again. But here is my update at 34 weeks!
How far along? 34 weeks
Weight Gain? 25 lbs
Cravings/Aversions? Craving Arnold Palmers and cake (thanks to my baby shower :-) . Aversion to coffee and some vegetables. Weird
How are you feeling? It was a rough week. All of a sudden I'm not sleeping well and have BAD insomnia. I'm up by 4-5am and if I wake up at all during the night, say due to a toddler in some sort of sleep regression, I can't fall back to sleep. But not really any other physical complaints despite the extreme exhaustion. My back hurt like crazy from carrying Carson around Monday, so I think I need to start refusing to pick him up. It just makes him so sad. He is so small and still loves to be held.
How is baby girl? Quiet all day and active all night, lol. According to the websites, she is 4.5 lbs and 18 inches long. My midwives haven't done any kind of size prediction yet. I have another appointment on Friday so we'll see what that brings.
Interesting Notes? We had my baby shower on Sunday! It was amazing, everything I could have ever asked for or wanted. It really kicked my butt into gear though. I realized how little time I have before this bundle actually gets here. I really wish I could set up a nursery for her, but Carson has really latched onto the baby room and does not want to move out of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment