Getting large...
How far along? 35 Weeks
Weight Gain? 27 lbs
Cravings/Aversions? Still not a fan of coffee, unless the coffee flavor is mostly gone. I do love the smell still. I've been drinking so many arnold palmers. Brownies, grilled cheese.
How are you feeling? Better, the insomnia hasn't been as bad, either that or I am just now too tired to notice, lol. I've been really active, and that has made me really, really tired, but I'm glad I'm still able to move around. I do get really tired though, where I just don't even really have the energy to think about taking Carson to the park or to go up and down the stairs to do the laundry.
How is baby girl? I don't know if it is the way my placenta is oriented this time, but she hurts. Her kicks and jabs and rolls just hit all the right nerves. It is SO hard to go back to sleep when I wake up at night because I am physically uncomfortable with all her movements! She should be around 5 lbs now and 18-19 inches long. My coworker's niece was born between 34-35 weeks last week, crazy. I still feel like I have 5 weeks, but I might not...
Interesting Notes? This midwife office is definitely a little different. With Carson, I didn't start going weekly until I was 38 weeks! Here, I started weekly at 34 weeks, so I go again this Friday. I guess that could have been because it was my first baby, I wasn't measuring large, and I didn't look at all close to labor at my 36 week with Carson. I think normally you start going weekly at 36 weeks. I mean, I'm still not measuring large or anything, but maybe with the second they expect you to go into labor earlier?
I had my Group B strep test last week, fingers crossed it comes back negative. I do NOT want to be on antibiotics while I am in labor.
No comments:
Post a Comment