Wow, a post on time for once. :-)
How far along? 39 Weeks
Cravings/Aversions? We have been eating so much turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy that I am actually mashed potatoed out. How can that be possible? They are so delicious...
Cravings for more pie and whip cream. I had made a pumpkin pie and it was amazing. Craving macaroni and cheese still.
Weight Gain? 26 lbs, so weird how it just keeps going back and forth, must just be fluid.
How are you feeling? Good, I actually had more energy last week, which I know they say can happen before baby comes. I did have one or two days though where I was just beat and felt like I was hit by a truck. I'm officially done with work for now, I took this week off to get things in order and spend some time with Carson. I am ready for her to come at any time now. I have been feeling a ton more braxton hicks, but none of any strength.
How is baby girl? She looks very good! Her heart rate looks good, in normal range, and she is definitely head down and keeps scooting down lower. I was measuring pretty small, only 36.5 cm for being almost 39 weeks pregnant. She is still very active and squirmy. Her squirms are so uncomfortable sometimes.
Interesting Notes? I really just can't believe we are at the end. I had my last day of work on Thursday, so I am officially off on maternity leave. I'm very excited to have some time to get things together and spend with Carson before baby girl comes. Supposedly, she could come any day, but I somehow feel she will be close to on time or late.
I feel like I have been nesting a little. I was super motivated to get a lot accomplished this weekend. I prepped three freezer meals and made a ton of stock for soups. I shopped for a lot of staples and put them in the freezer. I will probably try to do some extra baking this week since I have some extra time. What's crazy, is I keep thinking about my sister-in-law. She had both her boys at 39 weeks. That means today I would be holding my baby!
Last interesting note, I had to visit the doctor for my yearly medical surveillance for work and the doctor tried to guess how far along I was by feeling my stomach, he guessed 28 weeks. Good thing he isn't an OB/GYN!!! Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment