Selah Joyce Funk
April 18, 2016
7 lbs 3 oz
19 3/4 inches long
April 18, 2016
7 lbs 3 oz
19 3/4 inches long
We are pronouncing her name "say-la." I think the actual pronounciation is "see-lah", but I like the long A sound better. It is a Hebrew word used in the psalms a lot which means to "pause and reflect" usually on what was just sung about. Her name has special meaning for our family to "pause and reflect" on what God has done for us. She is another miracle and we couldn't be more excited to have her here with us.
And I can't believe she came on her due date! So I didn't get a 40 week post up. But I will share her birth story soon and give the last bit of details.
And I can't believe she came on her due date! So I didn't get a 40 week post up. But I will share her birth story soon and give the last bit of details.
No comments:
Post a Comment