Anyone ever feel just not good enough? Like everyone else is happy and content and you are the one left out? It has been really bad lately. I've been applying for a lot of jobs and tying to figure out what to do with my life. I feel like I had to decide so quick! It was graduate, decide a future, get married, figure out what to do after that. This economy doesn't help. I couldn't seem to find a job and every job I applied for, I got turned down. This has never happened to me before. it is a really humbling experience of my life. I did everything right in college, didn't party, studied, did all the extra-curricular stuff, made myself a professional, and I always pulled through on top, or got the prized position. Until now it seems. I applied so many places! And heard nothing until a job in Frisco, CO turned up. It sounded perfect! Like everything I always wanted. There were 55 applicants. I made the first cut...now one of 16, then made the second cut...one of three, and then...
Denied. I was so devastated! I'm not sure what God is trying to teach me in all of this. Now I can't even seem to land a non-professional run of the mill job. I have applied three places and have been turned down at each and haven't even been called for interviews with the other three places. I don't think I have lost my confidence, I still feel like, and know without a doubt that I could do those jobs. Why am I being passed up? And marriage is hard, much harder than I thought.
Right now I just feel not good enough...in all areas! Job, spiritual life, marriage. I know God is gracious and there are valleys and hills, but this feels like a trench, not a valley. I know everyone feels this way. i am not complaining or looking for pity, just venting and next time you see a hiring sign or feel inadequate, think of me and say a little prayer. I don't know what we would do without a loving God!
I not dam sure who's winner...
ReplyDeleteyour winner