Wednesday, August 5, 2009
How great is our God!
I just saw a shooting star! I was outside, saw this star, and the only feeling you can feel upon observing something so special is to just pray. Just pray to the holy, mighty, powerful, amazing, and wonderful God of the heavens. Whenever I see a shooting star, I am reminded how we are just a part of something bigger, some amazing plan that I can't see. A person only gets to see maybe a handful of shooting stars in their lifetime, and to think there are enough stars out there can we can never count them, just in our galaxy, and then there are more galaxies! Wow! It always makes me think of the Facing the Giants movie and the saying, "Now what is impossible with God," and the answer is, nothing. This is a phrase we need to repeat more often. Maybe I need to start expecting the impossible in my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the title of your blog!
ReplyDelete