On Sunday, we had to acclimate Mike's mom to the altitude of Fort Collins, to get her in hiking shape for her fourteener hike on Saturday the 12th (her 50th bday!!!) Here we are hiking.
Nancy had a bit of trouble first, but then she was fine and made it all the way up!!
On top of the mount!
That night was the CSU vs CU opener. Of course we were all rooting for CSU...who SMASHED CU by the way! Yeah!!
We then watched School of Rock and played Buzz Word, and hit the sack, after a fun-filled day of hiking, partying, and winning. Bruce and Nancy took off for Estes monday morning, after a delicious french toast breakfast I might add, and Mike and I will head up there after we get off work on Friday, for two nights. I'm excited!
The rest of my Labor day was pretty uneventful. Mike worked at Peloton, and I went to Target, and then perused Old Town with my friend Kristen. Kristen, Josh, Mike, and I did get together that evening for another BBQ (do I see a common thread here...I think we like BBQing) and then just drinks and chatting. All in all, a three day weekend rarely ever turns bad!

No comments:
Post a Comment