Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tour de Fat


It was quite a weekend.


What do you think of when you see these pics?

This, my friends, is Tour de Fat, and it was crazy!! There were so many people all dressed in a anything bright or mismatched. To some, Tour de Fat is known as the day to ride your bike wasted, and drink as much beer as possible, but you don't have too, we didn't.

I know in my last post I said that I wouldn't let my husband out of the house half dressed...well, lets just state maybe I'm a horrible wife! He looked great though, especially when his cape (a superman towel) was blowing in the breeze!



I totally missed the concept of Tour de Fat, but here is me.

I guess I assumed you were supposed to have an actual constume, not just dress crazy, as crazy as possible! It was slow goings at first though, there were so many people! For those of you who have not been to Fort Collins, the parade takes place around our old section of town, called Old Town. I was even getting cranky because I was ready to ride my bike, not walk it for a couple miles, but I shaped up and had a good time.

After we got home, we were only home for about an hour before Mike's parents got in. It was so good to see them!

We just hung got lunch at Qdoba and hung out for the afternoon, grilling kabobs in the evening. They went for a long motorcycle ride, and I was able to catch a nap while Mike watched some football. A great start to the Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment