It is a really tough time right now to find a job, what if he can't find one? He really, really, didn't like working at Trugreen. I would love for him to find something better. I know God is in control, and honestly, it will be nice having him around more and not eating dinner at 8:30pm after waiting for him to come home.
I think what bothers me the most is how excited he is about it. We went out and celebrated last night...because he was laid off. I'm not sure why that worries me so much. I'm happy for him to have a break, he deserves it, he's been working a lot of 6 day a weeks. But, still...I'm not at ease with his reaction.
I would be worried. I'm trying to look at this from his point of view. He is getting unemployment, so it is not like he is not getting anything, but unemployment is still less than what he was getting paid. And he is in no hurry to find anything else. I don't think I would be either...but I'm not sure.
Other then that, I don't have any new pictures. Nothing picture worthy really happened this week. I got a blender, now I can make smoothies. I'm pretty stoked about that. Oh, and I have been trying to figure out a good inexpensive costume, and am failing. So if anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. And thats life right now, sometimes it feels so meaningless, but I'm still happy to be alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment