Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me Monday!


Well, this week I most certainly did not lose my debit card only to find it in my wallet in the wrong pocket. I would never do something so silly. I wasn't getting ready to have the card cancelled either.

I did not babysit a little minnow fish, who would do that?

I would never buy a bunch of green bananas, assuming they would turn yellow and then they never do! I always know what I am grabbing at the store, although if this happened to someone else, I would let it slide. Nor would I just leave the bananas in my cabinet as a science experiment to see if they ever will turn yellow.

I did not sing at the top of my lungs in a small inflatable raft with my little sister, nor did my genre of hymns get reduced to "Black Betty," by ZZtop and "Had a bad day" by Daniel Powter.

I did not turn into a 5th grade girl and try to pet a wild calf, nor did I want to catch it and try to find its momma so the coyotes didn't eat it. My husband most certainly did not think it was cute me trying to convince the baby that I was on its side and going to help it.
I did not make a cd with some of my favorite random music and i did not belt those songs out in my car on the way to Westcliffe, in front of my husband. Nor did that cd contain music with bad lyrics or language...nope, I would never put that kind of music on my mixes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment