Monday, October 26, 2009

Not me Monday: bike style

Well, lets say that I most assuredly did not crash again on a bike. I did not scrape my knuckles on a tree when I was attempting to ride around a pump track. Nope, never.

I did not skip a school site visit to sleep in. I always make sure to go to all events that I am supposed to and I didn't just blow it off because the came back and said we were leaving at 6:45am instead of 7:30am. I am not that immature.

I would never be unkind to customers that walk into my work. I would never make faces behind their backs. Again...not that immature.

I did not let my husband do the grocery shopping. Everyone know they can't do that. And lets say I was not surprised to see what he had bought, and how he did NOT sneak the dreaded margarine back into our dietary lives. Well, I did not make a vow to never let him go again without a list I had made.

Well, this week I was fairly good, lets see what trouble I get into next week with halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment