I did not have a Grey's Anatomy party on Thursday night, nor did I make my husband watch that then an apparently amazing football game. I don't like that show anyway, I know I should never allow a show like that to become part of my weekly tv viewing, nor would I be renting seasons to catch up. How absurd!
I did not stand in the 23 degree weather for a CSU football game and leave before the first half. I support my rammies and would never venture out to a football game ill-clothed and unprepared!
I did not spend my Sunday afternoon on the couch. And I didn't fall asleep like an old woman while my husband was watching football.
I did not crash my bike today...again. I do not crash...ever. I am the poster child for bike safety. And I don't have an enormous blue bruise on my hip. I'm so glad that didn't happen to me! And I didn't leave the door unlocked when i left either!!
I most certainly didn't let the cleanliness of my house fall into disarray whilst I was so swamped last week, nor did I let my husband just shove things into closets when we had people coming over, and no...we did not have stuff growing in the sink drain...I always run a tight ship and keep a clean tidy house.
I did not kill my car at a stoplight the other day and hold up traffic. I have been driving a stick for 6 years! I would not commit such a beginner mistake!
And on a Saturday night I would never...never, go out with some friends and by chance partake in a chocolate cake shot...never! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment