And now here I am, sitting in my wanna be graduate school office that is probably colder than my refrigerator, happily realizing that in 6hrs I will be on the road. I can't believe I got the shifts covered, it was quite a hassle, and it is amazing that Mike got the day off too. At first he was only going to get a half day, but now he has the whole day, so we can go up Thursday night now. Ahh, what fun will be in store for the Funks while staying at the Kennedy house?
I had another amazing lesson at Bible Study on Tuesday. God opened my eyes to so many things, but mostly to the fact of DON'T BE AFRAID! The commandment that God said to us the most was not, don't do this, don't do that, but don't be afraid! Fear is the biggest thing that holds us back. Satan uses fear to control us, because when we are afraid, it is harder for us to serve God and live in His peace. We need to trust God completely, even if what we are afraid of the most actually happens.
Anyway, I am once again contemplating skipping class, and just heading home to enjoy this beautiful fall day and get ready for the weekend. I'll make sure to take some pics of Westcliffe for you all! See you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment