We got to Jarid and Susies house in Gypsum around 8pm, we took a break in Dillon, eating some dinner and looking at skiboots for the skis I just got. (I don't know if I shared that, but I got skis!!) Gypsum is located about 35-45min west of Vail. After catching up, we went to sleep on an air mattress in the living room, knowing that when we awoke, the beautiful day would greet us, and hiking was to be done.
I was so excited to hike hanging lake. I've heard beautiful things about it. The hike up was good, not too hard, it was a little icy in a couple of places, but we made it and were greeted with amazing views. And I will let the pictures share the beauty.




I love waterfalls. I loved how at this one you could walk behind it. The water is literally coming out of a rock face too! I never held the camera high enough for you to see it but this fall is not a characteristic water fall. I kind of imagine it looking like the water from the rock in the bible, except that I didn't have to hit it for the water to come out.
I love just being outside in the grand, gorgeous, godly beauty of it all! And we know the God who created it!
No comments:
Post a Comment