Monday, November 2, 2009

Not me Monday: halloween fun(k)

Okay, so I did not forget my wallet, or my water bottle, on the field trip down to Golden. Who does that? Good thing because I needed my drivers license to get into the National Research Energy Lab. So glad that I did not forget that very important piece of plastic. (I did get in, I happened to have my student id, and they let it slide. Security is tight...huh)

I did not pass gas today in king soopers and then ask my husband if he farted. I would never lie like that. (whew...had to get that off my chest)

I did not buy 2 pkgs of butter because the recipe I have for cookies said 1/2 cup butter each and I thought 2 sticks was a 1/2 cup, nor is our fridge full of butter, that won't get used until I bake again. I wouldn't read a recipe wrong, math is my strong suit!

I would never allow myself to be scared silly by some movies, to the point I had trouble falling asleep. I know horror/suspense movies aren't real. Nor would I jump two feet in the air when the doorbell rang.

I would never dress up as my husband for a halloween party and have all my friends think I didn't dress up. I dress way differently than my husband, his clothes would never be mistaken for mine. (ouch! I don't know who should feel worse, me for people thinking I dress like a bmx-er a lot, or mike because his clothes can be worn on a girl and she looks normal)

I would never allow my husband to show up at a halloween party in a ninja costume...with black long johns for the bottom! I would make sure he is properly and modestly clothed before he goes out.

I did not allow myself to eat too much candy this weekend, that is bad for me, and I do not even like candy or chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment