Well, the Funks in this house are gearing up for Christmas. We were so lucky yesterday to be able to go to copper mountain to go skiing. We went with my friend MJ and woke up at 4:50am to leave. We also met some friends from our church up there!
The snow wasn't too great, and a lot of the mountain wasn't open, but it was fun to try out my new skis! Here is MJ and Mike, so happy to be skiing.

These photos are actually in one of the lodges where we are taking a break because we were all hurting so much!

Gotta love snow gear...and hat hair!!

Mj and I were lucky enough to meet Santa, but he didn't ask what we wanted for Christmas!

After skiing all day, and not eating anything but some granola bars for lunch. We pulled off a very congested I-70 to eat dinner at Beu-Joes pizza. Which was amazing!! They have the best pizza ever! Here is mike being sweet to me.

Wow, what a lovely photo of us. See the hat, due to aggressive hat hair.

Yum!

It was a great day, even if the skiing wasn't too good, we got up way too early, didn't get home until 9pm, and were all sore and bruised up the next day...still awesome.
Today I had to work, but got off early. Beth and I decided to use the time to make delicious Christmas cookies!! I have been wanting to make these for forever. Here they are!

Ahh, the holidays. Now on to work, and then Christmas in Kansas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment