Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear CSU

Dear CSU,
Why did you build the new Behavioral sciences building to have a Sweet Sinsations coffee shop inside? And why did you decide to build it so close to my office? You are contributing to my coffee addiction. You also sell it so cheaply compared to Starbucks, so you make me feel like I am saving money, when I am still spending it. You are slick CSU, but I am on to your game.

I would like you to know that I purchased all of my books online this year because you have stiffed me for the last four years and I really don't appreciate it. I can buy it new online for the price of yours new, and I can sell it back for what I paid for it, and not get 1/3 of my money back, which is what you would give me if I sold it back to you.

Also, why lately are you making me have all these programs on my computer to go to school? I don't feel it is fair to charge me $60 for a statistical analysis program so I can do my homework for my Statistics class. You are really doing this same type of thing to my husband in his MBA program. I really feel like you should go back and evaluate the usefulness of us grad students and what we give you, and provide us the programs we need to get our work done!

Thank you for building a new rec center, but if I can't find where to get in, it does me no good. I am also very sad that the hot tub is not working right now, would it be possible to get that working anytime soon?

And lastly, you admitted too many freshman into your university this year. If you like I have several ideas to weed out the good ones.

Oh, and print more of the student papers with the free Gibs bagel coupons in them.

Thank you,

Sara Funk

P.S. I really do love you as a University. I'm asking this because I care. Go rams!

1 comment:

  1. good luck with those requests! i don't find my blog on your fav's???

    ReplyDelete