It is great to be home. I have so much more respect for military families or any families that had to live apart. It doesn't seem like it should be a big deal, but it is. It was one of the more difficult things I've had to do. But now, we are a home again.
| Making biscuits and gravy for breakfast |
Michael doesn't have to work today (Monday). His schedule is Tuesday-Saturday now. So today we get to hang out and generally catch up on stuff. Our big trip this morning was to go to Target and pick up our new TV!
| 37" TV we decided to get |
Our living room looks more complete and it will be nice to relax and watch a movie sometimes. We decided to go with the 37" instead of the 42". We'll be testing it out tonight while having some pizza and watching Friday Night Lights. Enjoy your evening with your loved ones! I sure will!
| View of the living room from the front door |
No comments:
Post a Comment