Friday, June 17, 2011

Off to Arizona

This is a little update post. I don't have any pictures to post. This week was long, with a ton of long hours for me. Part of my job will be to aid in the exposure assessment of a mine in Arizona, that is really all I can say, but getting ready for that this week has been killer. I leave on Sunday night and return on friday from Arizona, but that was just a preliminary trip. I will be gone from July 5th-Aug 7th to perform the actual sampling. Mike and I aren't incredibly happy about the situation, but we hope that Mike will be able to come down and visit one or two weekends during that time. Mike will also be in training for a week in Milwaukee during that time.

We are about to head to Westcliffe this weekend. so that should be fun. I probably won't be blogging as much (not that I have been blogging a ton right now to begin with) with the trip. I'll try to keep you as up to date as possible. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment