Hi everyone! I'm finally back and hope to begin blogging again. My summer was kind of a time warp up to this point, and I don't really have any pictures, but I found some ones in my old phone before it died. So here was my summer!
 |
| Biking to the top of Lookout mtn in our new kits! |
 |
| Denver in the distance off lookout mtn |
 |
| Mtn Biking in Vail |
 |
| Mike fishing in Vail |
 |
| Mike and his friend Jarid in Vail, doing some fishing |
All those pictures were before I went to Arizona. These next ones are ones of Mike when he visited me in Arizona.
 |
| Pizza at Frog and Firkin |
 |
| The most delicious pizza I ever had |
 |
| Mike hair before |
 |
| Mike hair after, he really needed a cut! |
So, things should be slowing down for us now, fingers crossed. I have no more trips planned for work, and Mike has no more trips farther than in Colorado on the horizon. It's really nice to be home, and right now I am just enjoying that!
No comments:
Post a Comment