Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Mugs

I promised that I would post pictures of the mugs we made for my birthday and here they are!!  Mike's really did turn out amazing.  Mine kind of looks like a 5 year old painted it but it will always remind me of my awesome birthday and hubby so I'm pretty content.

Side View

Top View

I added lots of stuff about my birthday on mine


And here is Mike's.  It looks even better in real life.  I love the purple he picked!



He is definitely my "Mountain Mike"  (that is what he painted on his mug).  Ahh, memories of fun times.  Mike hasn't even got to use his mug yet! He got food poisoning or something and after being awake for a whole night getting everything out of his body, he isn't able to keep much down.  He is feeling much better though.  

Speaking of using my mug, I think I need a cup of hot chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment