I called this post "weekend worthy" because it is not "weekend worthy." Why? Because we have been so lame lately. Sorry for the lack of adventures. Michael has been having to work so much and be gone during the day, or traveling so much that when he gets home and finally has a weekend, he needs to relax and rest up at the house.
He was actually out of town all last week, so I had a lovely week of work, shopping, reading, cleaning, and walking.
I found a maternity tank at Kohl's for only $4.50. Not sure why I took a photo, I was probably just bored. :-)
On one of my walks I saw a beaver in the little river by our town home.
And when I had lunch at Olive Garden with a girl that I met here in Utah and her little 3 month old, these beautiful purple flowers were outside! I love them!
See, wasn't that lame?
Well, the weekend gets a little bit better.
I went for a hike and Michael went mountain biking Saturday morning. Then Saturday afternoon, we went and watched the tour of Utah on Saturday afternoon. We found a watch party area with tents and chilled there to watch the riders go by.
| He's winning!! |
Sunday we went to church and then went to Worship 2013 at the capital. It is a city wide outdoor worship event.
It was really weird how small it was. Heaven Fest and other outdoor worship events in Colorado are so huge! There was probably only a couple hundred people instead of a couple thousand. We had a good time though, and it was nice to get out of the house.
![]() |
| Utah State Capitol |
There you go, that was our week and weekend. Hopefully we'll be more adventurous soon.





No comments:
Post a Comment