I know you can never have too many pictures of your kids. I thought you all might want to see some cute pics of Carson I have been storing up from the last couple weeks. Things have (thankfully!) been calming down here since earlier last week. It was a tough time. I am so glad that Carson's fever seems to be going away. He still had one this afternoon, but it seems to be coming less and less. And despite the tummy issues, we still get some wicked cute smiles. :-) Enjoy!
Tummy Time!
We took out the sling in his bath! He grew out of it already. He is growing so quick! At the doctor for his fever he weighed over 13 lbs.
I got this next set of pics one morning when he was so happy! I love them!
When he woke up from his nap the other day I walked in and he was sucking on his thumb! Not only that, he was holding his blankie too!!
Mike and I went skiing Sunday morning and I had to nurse and change his diaper in the car. He didn't seem to mind. :-)
He is such a sweet boy. We sure do love him!






Grandma Loves Carson!
ReplyDelete