I don't have many photos at all, this will just be an update post. Mother's day was mixed in here as well and Mike was sweet and brought me flowers and pancakes in bed, but other than that I forgot to take pictures. It snowed here that day and Carson was not feeling well and didn't sleep the night before so we were both zombies.
Anyway...
We have just been trying to keep it together here. Our son is not a good sleeper right now and we have no idea what to do about it. With us both working it is taking an extra toll.
![]() |
| Going to Target! |
But these past weeks have been filled with sleepless nights, fussy babies, colds, random sicknesses, and eczema flare ups. Hence why I really haven't posted.
How is work going? Am I happy to be back? I am. I really did like my job and my coworkers. Part time seems to be perfect for me. And our nanny is great! Carson loves her so that helps.
![]() |
| Me and my boss. Purple buddies. |
We seem to be on the upswing though. He is doing much better now this weekend.
![]() |
| Walks! |






No comments:
Post a Comment