If you know Michael and I at all, we tend to be people who are always on the go, go, go! But this last holiday weekend, instead of traveling or trying to camp, we just hung out at home with Carson and had a BBQ. Which turned out to be a good thing because I decided to nap train and Carson decided to cut teeth! It would have been an interesting travel experience if we had tried to go anywhere.
I figured out how to secure Carson's car seat in our Burly. So we took a LOT of bike rides this weekend. Carson likes it and so do daddy and mommy. We love being able to ride around the neighborhood.
We biked Carson to a park by our house on Saturday. They had a special kids swing, but Carson didn't fit in it too well...
He liked swinging, but couldn't really see out. :-)
So we tried the other swing. He is still a little too small for it, but he had a great time!
![]() |
| Love this face!! (See the drool, shoulda known he was teething) |
And yes, I mentioned that he cut teeth! The day of our BBQ (Sunday) we had no idea that was going on, hence the unsmiling face.
![]() |
| Guys! My gums hurt, I can't smile right now |
We had a great weekend, even with Carson teething. He has really been handling it like a champ. Night time is hard, so we have been giving him tylenol. When they come through a little more, I'll have to take a pic!







No comments:
Post a Comment