Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Happenings

This post is going to be pretty short and sweet.  :-)  All our Christmas photos are on Mike's phone, and I have yet to get them off of there so I will have to make my Christmas post at a later date.  But here are some of the things that happened in December. 

Mike watched some K-state games. 


Carson took a selfie.

Carson enjoyed some food.


Mike and I stayed up late on night at the beginning of December to watch a meteor shower.  We actually saw a few!

It was so cold, but we had a fire to keep us warm.


Carson and daddy hung out.  Carson tried on Daddy's gloves.


Carson went out to lunch with Mommy and Aunt Jamie.  He enjoyed the french fries.


Mommy (Sara) found Jamberry nails and actually became a consultant (for fun).  More on that later.


Mmmm, pizza (no gluten, no cheese, but still delicious!)


Carson really started enjoying playing outside. 


Such a little polar bear!


And now it is 2015!  Woah, what a year.  :-)  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment