Selah, my dear, sweet girl! How are you three months already? I went back and read the three month post on your brother so I could see how different you both are, and boy are you two different. First difference, you are still in size one diapers and your brother was already in size two diapers. But moving on to you.
Selah, you are so smiley!! You smile constantly! And at everyone for no reason! Whenever someone looks at you and talks to you, you grin.
Sorry for the same outfit lady, I know you had your two month photos in this outfit, but mommy put you in this and forgot I was going to take photos today. I didn't want to make you angry by changing you.
You hate tummy time, your brother hated it too. You are pretty strong though, but not quite as strong at sitting up and around like your brother.
You are starting to get so pudgy!! The rolls are so cute on you. Mommy had to clean in all those rolls last night in your bath. And you love baths too, just like your big brother.
You are definitely allergic to eggs and dairy, poor girl. But unlike your brother, as soon as I cut those things out, you were completely fine! And the change was so immediate. But you have no signs of eczema yet and we are praying earnestly that you never do.
When you wake up in the morning, it is my favorite time of day. I go in your room and say your name and you look at me and give me the biggest smile ever. Then you usually poop, so maybe you are smiling about that.
You have found your hands, and you always hold them together in front of you. You don't stare at them like your brother did, but you do play with them. You have also found that you like to chew on your hands, and specifically you like to chew on your thumb! Mommy keeps trying to force a pacifier on you so you don't suck your thumb, but so far, she is failing.
You are still in your 0-3 month clothes, but they are definitely getting tight. You are so long that most of your dresses are becoming belly shirts and your pajamas aren't letting your legs go out completely. I think I am going to have to pull out your 3-6 month sleepers.
You don't have a schedule yet, but mommy wants to start working on that. Your naps are all over the place, but your bedtime is very consistent at 8-8:30pm. But you are happy, and if you are tired at all you get fussy and then mommy lays you down with your pacifier. That is the one time you take it, lol.
You were waking up only once at night, which was awesome, but just like your brother, you had a three month sleep regression. You now wake up 2-3 times again, ugh. But I know this will be short lived.
You eat every 2-3 hrs still, and at your ten week appointment your stats were weight: 11.5 lbs, height: 23.75 inches. You are under average for your weight, but above average for your height. How did short, wide me have a tall, skinny girl?
Your eyes are definitely blue and you have mommy's hair color for sure. You have also still kept all your hair!
Your dimples are so cute. I'm so excited you have dimples.
Your brother loves you and mommy is so excited that you are starting to watch him and smile. I'm hoping you two will be good friends. And at least right now he is a source of entertainment for you to keep you occupied.
| Like I said, you hate tummy time |
Selah, you are amazing. We love you so much. And you are definitely your daddy's girl. He is obsessed with you. We cannot love you more, and mommy is not ready for how fast you are growing!









No comments:
Post a Comment