Wednesday, August 24, 2016

July 2016

Whew folks, we have been busy!!  It is almost the end of August, and I have Selah's 4 month pics in hand, but first I wanted to share July.  I can't believe summer is over, but we had a good one!


Visiting a little train at the mall.  And I started working on Selah napping and sleeping in her crib only.  We still haven't succeeded with that completely.


We went camping at Union reservoir.  Selah probably got the most sleep, but we all had fun. 


I begged mike to make me a picnic table for carson with some old wood we found.  He obliged and then I finished it.  Carson loves it!


Riding the kids train at the zoo.


We've done quite a few zoo trips.


Fourth of july bottle rocket fun at my parent's house in Westcliffe.


Along with a red white and blue breakfast!


My sister hannah is starting high school (what?!) and she is on the cheerleading squad.  she marched in the 4th of July parade.



And of course we did some hiking while we were there.





And mike did some fly fishing.


It is so fun watching carson interact with his Aunt Hannah and Uncle Daniel, both kids themselves!


Mike completed an enduro race in Keystone and my amazing mom came up with us to help me with the kiddos.  Here is a view from the top of Keystone. Carson loved riding the gondola.




There was still some snow at the top!!


We spent a ton of time in the pool and hot tub.


Go mike go!!

It was just such a fun little family trip.









In our condo.


When I was waiting for Mike on the last day, Selah got a her first selfie with Grandma.


Later that week, we went to the pool with some friends and Selah wore her  swimming suit for the first time!  Then we had an amazing BBQ.



My friend Kristen from college was due three weeks before me.  Her daughter Cassie is on the right and Selah is on the left.  So cute!


We have visited countless parks.


And done some hiking, although not as much as I would have thought.  It's been a little hot for Selah to hike.


Selah got a balloon at a birthday party.


And that was July!  Look for Selah's 4 month update here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment